mintiz Index du Forum mintiz
MTZ

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Father John Misty - Fear Fun (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mintiz Index du Forum -> Actualités -> Jeux vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
angewil
Membre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 23:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Father John Misty - Fear Fun (2012) Répondre en citant

Father John Misty - Fear Fun (2012) > bit.ly/1WI6d2v

"Interview:...Father...John...Misty...(Josh...Tillman)...Delivers..."Fear...Fun"...-...No...Depression...Americana...and...Roots...Music"It...was...like...I...got...invited...into...the...inner...sanctumIt..was..a..while..before..that..voice..started..manifesting..in..a..musical..way,..but..once..I..settled..in..the..Laurel..Canyon..spider-shack..where..Im..living..now,..I..spent..months..demoing..all..these..weird-ass..songs..about..weird-ass..experiences..almost..in..real-time,..and..kind..of..had..this..musical..Oh-there-I-am..moment,..identical..to..how..I..felt..when..I..was..writing..the..bookThe.."monkey"..he's..speaking..about..is..specified..in..an..interview..for..No..Depression..as..a..wrong..idea..of..oneself:.."When..I..was..in..high..school..I..wanted..to..be..an..obscure..singer-songwriterTillman.Minor.Works.Cancer.and.Delirium.Vacilando.Territory.Blues.Year.in.the.Kingdom.Singing.Ax.Fear.Fun.The.History.Of.Caves.I.Love.You,.Honeybear.EPs.Documented.Isle.Land.Laminar.Excursion.Monthly.#8.(Procession.at.Night).The.Demos."I.Luv.You.HB".Demos.Singles."Wild.Honey.Never.Stolen./.Borne.Away.On.a.Black.Barge"."Drive".He...opens..."I'm...Writing...a...Novel"...with...a...great...first...sentence:..."I...ran...down...the...road,...pants...down...to...my...knees,...screaming,/...'Please...come...help...me,...that...Canadian...shaman...gave...a...little...too...much...to...me!'"...It...bodes...well...for...his...novelJonathan.Wilson..producer,.engineer.Josh.Tillman..producer.Hugo.Nicolson..engineer.Wylie.Gelber..assistant.engineer.Phil.Ek..mixing.Greg.Calbi..mastering.Some.of.the.best.production.I've.heard.Sub.Pop.doBackground..and..recording[edit]Title...Directed...Link..."Hollywood...Forever...Cemetery...Sings"...link..."Nancy...from...Now...On"...link..."This...is...Sally...Hatchet"..."I'm...Writing...a...Novel"..."Funtimes...in...Babylon"...Not...fulfilling...preexisting...ideas...Tillman...used...some...sort...of...arbitrariness...finding...his...new...moniker...'Father...John...Misty'"Modest..Mouse..Scores..First..NoTillman,..indie..folk..crooner..Joshua..Tillman..painted..sparse,..often..melancholic..fever..dreams..that..paired..the..wounded..isolation..of..Nick..Drake..with..the..star-crossed..country..romanticism..of..Gram..Parsons,..a..sensibility..he..also..brought..to..the..table..as..the..drummer..and..backing..vocalist..for..Seattle's..Fleet..FoxesSubpop.comNodepression.com"Only..Son..of..the..Ladiesman"....4:09..8That...was...the...most...romantic...thing...to...meIts.also.a.work.in.progress,.so.leave.a.suggestion.if.this.or.any.annotation.is.missing.something1...I...Will...Return...Long...May...You...Run,...JFear..Fun..isn't..merely..a..step..forward..lyrically;..it..also..reveals..new..musical..ambitionsFrom.the.start.of.the.album.to.the.end.of.it,.it's.some.of.the.best.music.I've.heard.this.yearI'm...Writing...a...Novel...byFatherJohn...Misty...Lyrics...5Father.John.Misty.is.a.perfect.balance.between.pop,.country,.folk,I.love.this.recordI...was...really...into...it...for...a...long...time,...but...I...just...ran...out...of...things...to...do...in...itIt...was...just...to...annoying...to...listen...toRetrieved...2013-09-03All..three..cater..to..his..strong,..clear..voice,..which..sounds..like..a..cross..between..Mark..Kozelek..(Red..House..Painters,..Sun..Kil..Moon)..and..Jonathan..Meiburg..(Shearwater/Okkervil..River),..but..it's..tracks..two..and..three..that..provide..the..album..with..its..most..transcendent..moments[Jun..2012,..p^."Sub.Pop.Records:.Father.John.Misty:.Fear.Fun"So.when.I.realized.that,.I.realized.that.I.had.an.obligation.to.start.including.my.sense.of.humor.and.my.actual,.true,.conversational.voice.in.my.music.in.order.for.it.to.be.exclusive.to.me,.and.not.to.be.just.my.best.stab.at.trying.to.be.a.preexisting.idea."[8]It's.a.good.record.that.I.enjoy.listening.to.and.it.captures.the.feeling.of.living.out.of.a.VW.van.pretty.well.The.album.debuted.at.No f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 23:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mintiz Index du Forum -> Actualités -> Jeux vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template SG-1 by Dav.bo